Mask with pink clay, kaolin and oat silk, for gentle cleansing & hydration. Suitable for all skin types. Moisturizes deeply & gives radiance to tired and dull skin.
•Pink clay: Pink clay is well known in skin care for its amazing relaxing and anti-aging benefits. Although pink clay is actually suitable for all skin types, it is preferred by those who have sensitive or already problematic skin.
•White clay: (kaolin) is very beneficial for oily skin and helps control sebum production & at the same time moisturizes the skin.
•Oat Silk: Fine oat powder with emollient properties. The content of oat oil in the product, an ingredient with emollient and nourishing properties, in combination with the antioxidants avenanthramides and β-glucan, substances known for their anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and soothing action, make the product extremely beneficial, with a particularly positive effect. overall health and appearance of the skin.Instructions for use:
• Wash your face with warm water to make sure it is clean or even better take a short face steam bath to open the pores.
• To activate your mask, add one of the following ingredients to your dry mask starting with a ratio of about 1: 1: water, aloe vera gel, yogurt, honey, flower water and so on. and vary the dosage according to the recommendation until you have the desired result. If you want, you can add one to two drops of essential oil (such as chamomile, lavender or teat tree).
• Do not use metal objects as clays have the ability to absorb contact elements.
• Start with a small percentage until you have a good consistency. You do not want the mask to be too thick, as you want to apply a thin layer all over your face and neck. But you also do not want it to be too fluid as it will not stick to your skin.
Usually 1-2hp. are enough for face and neck.
• Apply the mask on the face, under the eyes and neck with clean fingers or with a soft brush. Allow to dry for about 10-15 '. Time is purely subjective, so follow your instinct, if as the mask dries you start to feel uncomfortable or it has already dried, remove it.
• Rinse your mask with plenty of warm water. If your mask has exfoliating properties, rub it gently with your fingers in a circular motion as you remove it.
• Then moisturize our face with your moisturizer or serum.
• Do not keep the mask ready for more than a day as it does not contain any preservatives to prevent germs.
* Recommended Use:
Once a week or less, depending on skin type. Do not overdo it as using a clay mask can dry out the skin.
Each sachet is enough for 2-4 repetitions depending on the use.
* Mix & Mach:
Because our facial skin is not the same all over the surface, try adding the right clay to different areas of your skin depending on your needs.
You keep your face as relaxed as possible, avoiding speech and laughter, since we do not want the mask to "break" on our face and create lines of expression.
* It is worth noting that due to their intense action, there is a possibility of causing redness on the skin, which however are temporary and will disappear after a while.
* Combine it with MINERAL TONER of SoapMeUp
All our products are tested & completely safe to use on your skin, but it is still always a good idea to do a patch test, as even the most natural products have the potential to cause allergic reactions. To test how it reacts with your skin, try a small amount on the inside of your wrist, leave it on for 5'-10 'to make sure your skin does not react negatively.
If you have a history of allergies, apply a small amount of the mask on your hand, leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse. If there is no redness, swelling or itching 24 hours later, it is possible that your mask is safe to use on your face.