Mask with zeolite, kaolin & aloe vera, for deep nourishment & skin restoration. Suitable for all skin types. Deeply moisturizes, helps rebuild the skin from sunlight, reduces acne or skin diseases and scars. Gives the feeling of a youthful and fresh skin.
• Zeolite: It is rich in silicones, calcium, potassium and iron, it is a natural hydrated aluminosilicate material that has beneficial properties for the human body. It traps free radicals acting as a powerful antioxidant, trapping toxins, minerals and other harmful compounds which it safely removes from the body by detoxifying it. It protects against dehydration and acts as a sedative for skin irritations. In combination with aloe which has emollient and moisturizing properties, it acts regeneratively, a cosmetic preparation with antioxidant and anti-aging action which stimulates the microcirculation of the skin, promotes collagen production by strengthening the skin's defenses.
The result is a soft skin, with a feeling of deep hydration and softness after the end of the exfoliation and in addition a white and radiant skin due to the strong antioxidant.
Appropriate for: all skin types.
•White clay: (kaolin) is very beneficial for oily skin and helps control sebum production & at the same time moisturizes the skin.
•Aloe: It acts mainly as a moisturizing, soothing, anti-aging, but also has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. As with products rich in mucopolysaccharides, aloe vera gel forms a protective film on the skin that acts as an excellent moisturizing & healing agent. It is believed that using a small amount on the face can help treat various skin conditions such as acne, eczema and sunburn. Aloe is rich in vitamins A, C, E and B12. The application on the face helps in the production and release of collagen, in the protection of the skin and in the treatment of infections. It can speed up the healing time of wounds, reduce scarring and reduce the healing time of first and second degree burns. It is effective in treating fungal and bacterial infections and has antioxidant activity which may slow down the aging process of the skin.
Instructions for use:
• Wash your face with warm water to make sure it is clean or even better take a short face steam bath to open the pores.
• To activate your mask, add one of the following ingredients to your dry mask starting with a ratio of about 1: 1: water, aloe vera gel, yogurt, honey, flower water and so on. and vary the dosage according to the recommendation until you have the desired result. If you want, you can add one to two drops of essential oil (such as chamomile, lavender or teat tree).
• Do not use metal objects as clays have the ability to absorb contact elements.
• Start with a small percentage until you have a good consistency. You do not want the mask to be too thick, as you want to apply a thin layer all over your face and neck. But you also do not want it to be too fluid as it will not stick to your skin.
Usually 1-2hp. are enough for face and neck.
• Apply the mask on the face, under the eyes and neck with clean fingers or with a soft brush. Allow to dry for about 10-15 '. Time is purely subjective, so follow your instinct, if as the mask dries you start to feel uncomfortable or it has already dried, remove it.
• Rinse your mask with plenty of warm water. If your mask has exfoliating properties, rub it gently with your fingers in a circular motion as you remove it.
• Then moisturize our face with your moisturizer or serum.
• Do not keep the mask ready for more than a day as it does not contain any preservatives to prevent germs.
* Recommended Use:
Once a week or less, depending on skin type. Do not overdo it as using a clay mask can dry out the skin.
Each sachet is enough for 4-6 repetitions depending on the use.
* Mix & Mach:
Because our facial skin is not the same all over the surface, try adding the right clay to different areas of your skin depending on your needs.
You keep your face as relaxed as possible, avoiding speech and laughter, since we do not want the mask to "break" on our face and create lines of expression.
* It is worth noting that due to their intense action, there is a possibility of causing redness on the skin, which however are temporary and will disappear after a while.
* Combine it with MINERAL TONER of SoapMeUp
All our products are tested & completely safe to use on your skin, but it is still always a good idea to do a patch test, as even the most natural products have the potential to cause allergic reactions. To test how it reacts with your skin, try a small amount on the inside of your wrist, leave it on for 5'-10 'to make sure your skin does not react negatively.
If you have a history of allergies, apply a small amount of the mask on your hand, leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse. If there is no redness, swelling or itching 24 hours later, it is possible that your mask is safe to use on your face.