Mask with activated carbon, kaolin, & muscovy for deep detoxification and facial exfoliation, frees pores & removes blackheads, Suitable for oily & combination skin.
• Activated Carbon: is not exactly clay, but a black powder produced by cracking organic materials of plant origin such as e.g. Coconut bark, bamboo, sugar cane, wood, olive kernels etc. After special treatment and its enrichment with oxygen, its adsorption surface increases, as a result of which it acquires an excellent ability to absorb and remove toxins.
In Asia, activated carbon has been used for centuries in beauty rituals. It has become popular in western countries in recent years. Absorbs sebum, dust and dirt from the skin, making it ideal for oiliness and acne while also helping to tighten pores. It has exfoliating properties, is detoxifying, antibacterial, while it works therapeutically in eczema and psoriasis.
•White clay: (kaolin) is very beneficial for oily skin and helps control sebum production & at the same time moisturizes the skin.
• Moscholivano or Benzone: Benzoin or Moscholivano, scientific name Styrax Benzoin is a tree of the Styracidae family, native to Laos, Thailand and North Vietnam, which reaches a height of 35 meters. Its resin is yellow-brown and is collected by the natives for its antiseptic, healing and expectorant properties. Used for centuries in the Far East as incense and medicine. In medieval Europe it was used as an ingredient in creams for sensitive, chapped skin, today the combination of balsamic healing properties makes it suitable for chapped and dry skin in modern cosmetology.
Instructions for use:
• To activate your mask, add one of the following ingredients to your dry mask starting with a ratio of about 1: 1: water, aloe vera gel, yogurt, honey, flower water and so on. and vary the dosage according to the recommendation until you have the desired result. If you want, you can add one to two drops of essential oil (such as chamomile, lavender or teat tree).
• Do not use metal objects as clays have the ability to absorb contact elements.
• Start with a small percentage until you have a good consistency. You do not want the mask to be too thick, as you want to apply a thin layer all over your face and neck. But you also do not want it to be too fluid as it will not stick to your skin.
Usually 1-2hp. are enough for face and neck.
• Apply the mask on the face, under the eyes and neck with clean fingers or with a soft brush. Allow to dry for about 10-15 '. Time is purely subjective, so follow your instinct, if as the mask dries you start to feel uncomfortable or it has already dried, remove it.
•CAUTION! To remove a peel off mask properly, grasp it with your fingertips from the bottom tips and pull slowly upwards.
Removing the mask can cause a slight discomfort due to pulling as well as it is also possible to leave residue, these can be removed easily and quickly using plenty of lukewarm water. If you still like the idea of "pulling" all over the face, insist on the spots with black spots and remove the rest with lukewarm water.
• Then moisturize our face with your moisturizer or serum.
• Do not keep the mask ready for more than a day as it does not contain any preservatives to prevent germs.
* Recommended Use:
Once a week or less, depending on skin type. Do not overdo it as using a clay mask can dry out the skin.
Each sachet is enough for 4-6 repetitions depending on the use.
* Mix & Mach:
Because our facial skin is not the same all over the surface, try adding the right clay to different areas of your skin depending on your needs.
You keep your face as relaxed as possible, avoiding speech and laughter, since we do not want the mask to "break" on our face and create lines of expression.
* It is worth noting that due to their intense action, there is a possibility of causing redness on the skin, which however are temporary and will disappear after a while.
* Combine it with MINERAL TONER of SoapMeUp
All our products are tested & completely safe to use on your skin, but it is still always a good idea to do a patch test, as even the most natural products have the potential to cause allergic reactions. To test how it reacts with your skin, try a small amount on the inside of your wrist, leave it on for 5'-10 'to make sure your skin does not react negatively.
If you have a history of allergies, apply a small amount of the mask on your hand, leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse. If there is no redness, swelling or itching 24 hours later, it is possible that your mask is safe to use on your face.