Mask with yellow clay, kaolin, honey & turmeric for rejuvenation & antioxidant action. Suitable for all skin types. Moisturizes deeply, gives radiance to tired and dull skin.
• Yellow clay: This type is ideal for toning, oxygenation and gentle exfoliation and anti-aging. It is suitable for sensitive skin because it contains less iron oxides than green clay.
Appropriate for: for all skin types but also for dry and mature skin due to its mild nature.
•White clay: (kaolin) is very beneficial for oily skin and helps control sebum production & at the same time moisturizes the skin.
•Honey: It is a natural product rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and general nutrients with countless benefits for the body and skin. It has the ability to heal, renew and deeply moisturize the skin, while removing impurities and making it soft and youthful.
• Turmeric: Curcumin helps reduce wrinkles, is effective for rosacea (a condition manifested by redness and pimples), due to its whitening effect helps reduce dark circles, softens rough skin, gives radiance and hydration to our skin. has strong anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
*Caution: Do not overdo the amount as it tends to color what touches including your skin, so be careful not to fall on any of your clothes. Do not be frightened when you rinse your face and see that it leaves a light yellow. Insist on leaving completely, either with lukewarm water (do not prefer soap), or ideally with a cotton swab soaked in a cosmetic oil, e.g. almond oil or Argan oil and apply to the areas where you had the mask. Wear gloves to avoid staining fingers or nails.
• Wash your face with warm water to make sure it is clean or even better take a short face steam bath to open the pores.
• To activate your mask, add one of the following ingredients to your dry mask starting with a ratio of about 1: 1: water, aloe vera gel, yogurt, honey, flower water and so on. and vary the dosage according to the recommendation until you have the desired result. If you want, you can add one to two drops of essential oil (such as chamomile, lavender or teat tree dissolved in a little cosmetic oil).
• Do not use metal objects as clays have the ability to absorb contact elements.
• Start with a small percentage until you have a good consistency. You do not want the mask to be too thick, as you want to apply a thin layer all over your face and neck. But you also do not want it to be too fluid as it will not stick to your skin.
Usually 1-2hp. are enough for face and neck.
• Apply the mask on the face, under the eyes and neck with clean fingers or with a soft brush. Allow to dry for about 10-15 '. Time is purely subjective, so follow your instinct, if as the mask dries you start to feel uncomfortable or it has already dried, remove it.
• Rinse your mask with plenty of warm water. If your mask has exfoliating properties, rub it gently with your fingers in a circular motion as you remove it.
• Then moisturize our face with your moisturizer or serum.
• Do not keep the mask ready for more than a day as it does not contain any preservatives to prevent germs.
* Recommended Use:
Once a week or less, depending on skin type. Do not overdo it as using a clay mask can dry out the skin.
Each sachet is enough for 2-4 repetitions depending on the use.
* Mix & Mach:
Because our facial skin is not the same all over the surface, try adding the right clay to different areas of your skin depending on your needs.
You keep your face as relaxed as possible, avoiding speech and laughter, since we do not want the mask to "break" on our face and create lines of expression.
* It is worth noting that due to their intense action, there is a possibility of causing redness on the skin, which however are temporary and will disappear after a while.
* Combine it with MINERAL TONER of SoapMeUp
All our products are tested & completely safe to use on your skin, but it is still always a good idea to do a patch test, as even the most natural products have the potential to cause allergic reactions. To test how it reacts with your skin, try a small amount on the inside of your wrist, leave it on for 5'-10 'to make sure your skin does not react negatively.
If you have a history of allergies, apply a small amount of the mask on your hand, leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse. If there is no redness, swelling or itching 24 hours later, it is possible that your mask is safe to use on your face.