Enjoy your candles to the end!
Candle scissors are an ultimate tool for any candle lover as they make it easy to cut the wick to the right height to ensure a perfect burn.
TIP - Wick Trimming
- We always cut the wick before the first lighting of a candle to a height (0.5 cm - 0.8 cm) according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Your candle wick should be trimmed after every 4 hours of burn time.
- Then before each lighting, let the candle come to room temperature, then cut the wick to remove the debris (mushroom-charcoal) that has collected on the tip of the wick so as to ensure proper burning and no flickering or smokes your candle. Make sure your wick is always around up to 0.5cm. height.
- Dimension: M18xW6cm.
- The scissor at the bottom holds the leftovers from the burnt wick so they don't fall into our candle.
- In three colors (gold, rose/gold & black).