Soothing and fruity, the scent of orange essential oil will bring freshness and rejuvenation to your home and spirit
- Detoxifies, strengthens circulation, fights fluid retention and cellulite.
- Relaxes, rejuvenates, relieves stress, anxiety, depression.
- It promotes sleep, concentrates and lifts the mood.
- Improves skin tone, smoothes wrinkles and fine lines, boosts cell renewal, brightens skin, fights free radicals and acne, hydrates and boosts collagen formation.
- Relieves spasms and pains.
- Fights infections, strengthens the immune system, cures cold, flu and cough.
Precautions/Contraindications: Because it is phototoxic, like all citrus fruits it can cause skin irritation, so avoid direct sunlight after use. Ideally used only at night and washed off in the morning.
Not recommended in case of pregnancy.
- Avoid use in a room with children under 6 years old.
- We make sure the space is properly ventilated.
-Place a lozenge or a sufficient amount of bar (~7g.) in the combustion device in a room no smaller than 35 square meters.
- Wax melts need at least 10-15 minutes to release their aromas.
-One lozenge (~7g.) can cover an interior space of up to 35 sq.m.
-You can repeat the process with the remains of the melted wax for at least 2 more times until the essential oil has completely evaporated.
-Or else just gently peel off the residue from the container or while it is still in liquid form place absorbent paper or paper towel and clean.
• The information that accompanies our products is to inform our customers about their safe uses & properties and is not intended for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
•You are responsible for understanding and using the products in question safely.