Algae & beach sand soap / Level 3 - Active phase A attack is one of the three soaps in our series :
•With mud Dead Sea & Messolonghi salt. / Level 1 - Active attack phase AD
• With its power coffee is the No2 - Active attack phase BD.
Treat cellulite with the power of seaweed!
Algae is the No1 detox ingredient. They have the almost magical property of absorbing toxins from the skin, leaving it smooth, soft and healthy. In fact, toxins are responsible for the poor functioning of the skin, one of the consequences of which is YES, and cellulite! Thanks to the fatty acids they contain, they offer a strong moisturizing effect on your whole body.
Finally, seaweed, with all the beneficial and rich ingredients it contains, helps the elasticity of your skin and this means that when you lose weight, your skin does not relax. So seaweed is in short the best that can happen to your skin.
This amazing composition is complemented by rich oils and butters, natural silk fibers, nori seaweed and sea sand.
• The anti-cellulite soaps of the series are designed ONLY for problem areas such as buttocks, calves or arms
• For the rest of the body, as well as the sensitive areas, wash with any of our soaps that you usually use.
• To maintain the results you can use one of the soaps of the SPA series with high salt content such as that of Himalayan.
• Due to the active ingredients they contain not used by pregnant women or women who are breast-feeding or have allergies. Always ask your doctor.
Note: all the products you will find in our store are 100% handmade. This means that there may be slight variations in the shade of the products, but in no case will there be a difference in their quality, composition or properties.
Safe Use: The information that accompanies our products is to inform our customers about the uses and properties of natural materials, oils or essential oils that they contain and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
You are responsible for the understanding and safe use of these products.
For longer life of your bar, make sure your soap drains properly away from water, and dries after each use.
Especially if you change your soaps, for example from a mild daily to a therapeutic, detox or exfoliator.
Net weight during production: ~ 155gr.